Thursday 28 March 2013

A formal complaint against The Oz repeated


From: g87
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:14 AM
Subject: A formal complaint against The Oz repeated -


Dear Chris Mitchell, Nick Cater, Rupert Murdoch New York et al

It is with regret I write again about abysmal DER STURMER – type of anti – semitism / Loebbecke Cartoon and classical Christian THEOLOGICAL anti semitism EX PEARSON!!!in the pages of The Australian.
IT IS SICK TO DEPICT JULIA GILLARD AS BEING STRANGLED BY THE JEWISH LOBBY!
WHAT SAY YE – RUPERT MURDOWSKI?? You are the foundation member of my Jewish Media Conspiracy Society! [JMCS]
The links – from earlier emails – are as below,
There is plainly no merit in repeating the contents.
However – you ignored all entreaties from the Jewish community leaders.
It makes your ignoring of my entreaties no better.
I REMIND YOU THAT YOU REMOVED THE OFFENDING BLOG CATOON IMMEDIATELY.
Prima facie evidence of acceptance of above.
So – why not formally concede the the above?

################################################################################
Kindly note that I am plainly a supporter of your paper – I have been a subscriber for decades.
The below links show my other blog entries of the same time span.

January (24)
    BELOW are some recent entries on my main blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment