Thursday 10 January 2013

BRAND NEW SYNDROME!



From: g87

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:22 AM
Subject: BRAND NEW SYNDROME!

BRAND NEW SYNDROME!
I think Peter Nicholson may have created a valid criticism via his depiction of Tony Abbott. He will surely be accused by the guys of creating a brand - new syndrome: hypertichoris - hirsutis in his New cycling confession The Australian 10/1.
At least Nicola Roxon is now moving to attack the bicycle industry for not anatomically designing seats.
Perhaps she is not a misandrist after all?
Her article - Protecting speech is a balancing act 10/1 - will be seen as fodder for skilled parodists - whose works will be declared illegal.

That is how Labored [oops] this mob is - I expect that Swanee will not take kindly as being depicted by Lobbecke as a cross between a hobo with wolf - foot and knapsack on his back!


LINK:
Swan searches for a surplus strategy


Val-dera-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Val-deri,Val-dera.


Geoff Seidner
##################################################################################################################################################################



The Happy Wanderer


I love to go a-wandering,
Along the mountain track,
And as I go, I love to sing,
My knapsack on my back.
Chorus:
Val-deri,Val-dera,
Val-deri,
Val-dera-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Val-deri,Val-dera.
My knapsack on my back.
I love to wander by the stream
That dances in the sun,
So joyously it calls to me,
"Come! Join my happy song!"
I wave my hat to all I meet,
And they wave back to me,
And blackbirds call so loud and sweet
From ev'ry green wood tree.
High overhead, the skylarks wing,
They never rest at home
But just like me, they love to sing,
As o'er the world we roam.
Oh, may I go a-wandering
Until the day I die!
Oh, may I always laugh and sing,
Beneath God's clear blue sky!
Back to Home




 nicholsoncartoons.com.au




BLOG ARCHIVE




ape-man (pmn)
n.
1. Any of various extinct primates, such as pithecanthropus, sometimes considered intermediate in evolution between the anthropoid apes and modern humans. Not in scientific usage.
2. A person or creature held to combine characteristics of apes and humans, as:
a. A brawny or brutish man.
b. An archetype of the primitive or instinctual aspect of human nature: "The superman has created the airplane and the radio, the ape-man has got hold of them" (Los Angeles Times).


#####################################
#####################################

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1072987-overview

Background

For hundreds of years, societies have maintained a certain fascination with the bizarre and the unknown. In the past, persons with congenital disorders that cause excessive body-hair growth have been so dramatized and romanticized that individuals with rare hypertrichosis syndromes became crowd-drawing money-making phenomena in many 19th century sideshow acts. Most famously, Fedor Jeftichew, aka Jojo the Dog-faced boy, was exhibited by PT Barnum in the US in the 1800's.
These individuals have been referred to as dog-men, hair-men, human Skye terriers, ape-men, werewolves, and Homo sylvestris.[1, 2] Since the Middle Ages, approximately 50 individuals with congenital hypertrichosis have been described, and, according to the most recent estimates, approximately 34 cases are documented adequately and definitively in the literature .[3, 4, 5]
Disorders of hypertrichosis are distinguished by the distribution of hair, as well as by the temporal pattern of growth, the possible associated congenital anomalies, and the possible inheritance pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment