Thursday 18 April 2013

IT IS TIME!


SOME RECIPIENTS’ NAMES HAVE BEEN DELETED FROM THIS BLOG
GS
Yael C Brenners
and
Rabbi Shimon Cowen


Dear Rabbi Cowen,
I have had many private conversations and emails with you over the past few months.
I ask you again to write an open letter to the media – call it a press statement if you like – stating what plainly involves your great, lamented father Sir Zelman Cowen the former Governor General.
I once again provide you links to what has been happening – once again the BDS campaign is very much in the news.
Once again it is incumbant on you to merely advise the media that the

Sir Zelman Cowen Universities Fund Academic Exchange & Student Exchange Fellowships

It is time, Rabbi!

I am putting pressure on you – to simply say / write what you must – how sickening it is for you to contemplate that SYDNEY UNIVERSITY HAS BOYCOTTED A JEW FROM PARTAKING OF THE FELLOWSHIP YOUR LATE FATHER SET UP!!!!

Why, the young people have guts!


I have done my bit – see below link!

Once again I send you disparate links which will enable you to make the momentous decision to do the right thing.
This email will be on my blog before too many more seconds pass of our lives

IT IS TIME!

Regards
In courage
Yael/ C Brenner,
I tell you – re your latest shop to be boycotted by the ‘crocodiles’ – I hope you realize that the cocodile will be after you unless you too take action – this time to test the illegality of boycotts.
You have seen my correspondences last year with the lame ACCC.
This has not found it’s way on my blog.


Crocodile Quotes - BrainyQuote

www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/crocodile.htmlShare
To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
Geoff Seidner



2013 (73)

BLOG ARCHIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment