Friday 2 January 2015

Seidner writes rubbish: see previous blog entry - which will be rewritten soon

 Seidner writes rubbish: see previous blog entry - which will be rewritten soon.
See comments below.
gs
 
From: g87
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 10:47 AM
To: ......
Subject: THANKS ...
 

Thanks ........
You are too generous.
However look at my comments to another reader earlier: I will have to rewrite the relevant post on my blog.
My comments – although far too prolix and lacking clarity – may have fascinated you because it plainly  had some merit. It needs to be better than it was.
 
Regards,
..............
Geoff
 
########################################################################
 
 
 
From: g87
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 10:36 AM
To: ...........
Subject: UNADULTERATED CLAPTRAP FROM GS
 
Hi ...........,
Thanks for your comments. The item posted to my blog below was indeed badly written: it took me far too long to prepare. Although you can note the minimal excuse of the links: they remain a great read.
 
And I was too keen to finish it – to be ‘done with it’!
It is a classic example that from time to time I can effectively write unadulterated rubbish!
 
It will be rewritten when I have time – soon I guess. The original will remain as an example of perhaps merely the above!
 
Never have I used an exclamation marks with such justification!
 
Regards
Geoff Seidner
 
 
 
From:
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 1:20 PM
To: g87
Subject: Re: This took me 'ages'!!!
 
Thank you but I am now completely confused!
 
.........
 
##################################################
 
From: 
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:06 PM
To: g87
Subject: Re: This took me 'ages'!!!
 
Hi Geoff,
 
It is certainly much better than the emails previously sent. Sorry that it took you ages.
Your letter, though marred by "typos" (see attached) does point out the fence-sitting stance of the article's author.
 
Have a happy New........ Year.
 
Regards,
...............
 
----- Original Message -----
From: g87
To: ...............
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 11:36 AM
Subject: This took me 'ages'!!!
 
Hi .........
This is much better than yesterday’s private note...which really never was...was never posted on my blog.
Regards
Geoff
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment