Tuesday 17 September 2013

FURTHER TO ABC FORMAL COMPLAINT!!

 
 
From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:09 PM
Subject: FURTHER TO ABC FORMAL COMPLAINT!!
 

 
I advise the broad basis of my complaint – it is obvious but may not be obvious to you people of the proletariat.
  1. You failed to respond to The Oz item a couple of days ago: none of your organs thought it acceptable to respond to the greatest of scams being essentially destroyed if even remotely true!
  2. Then you publish a DEBUNKING - - with an understanding that you did not see fit to respond to the progenitor until you got your armada of the decrepid warmist brigade was organised. The act of putting the second before the first is simply outrageous.
  3. How DARE YOU SO MANIFESTLY CULL ITEMS TO YOUR POLITICAL WARMIST  AGENDA?? IS THIS IN YOUR CHARTER!!??
I wish I had time to actually read what I have posted on my blogs – than a didactic shame – file could be created!
 
This is all you get for now,
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
 
From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:23 PM
Subject: ABC FORMAL COMPLAINT!!
 
 
Dear Sir / Madame/ and disparate appendants!
I herewith demand you explain yourselves!!!
 
And explicate how dare you ignore my emails.
 
This matter is going to be formally put to the Minister in charge of ABC!!
 
 

Blog Archive

No comments:

Post a Comment