Wednesday 24 April 2013

THE Zalman Cowen FELLOWSHIP ET AL!


Professor Duncan Ivison

Michael Spence

####################################################################
ALSO SENT TO":
Dan Avnon and

Rabbi Shimon Cowen

as well!
##################################################
Dear Esteemed Gentlemen
@ Sydney University et al
I have been aware that the position of Jake Lynch defacto became untenable – last year.
His department of Peace Studies should be disbanded.
As should the outrageous Peace Prize.
I offer myself as candidate for the new world order – THE SHALOM PRIZE – promoted by those railing against his ILLEGAL boycott of Jews and Israel.
Conflict and Peace studies – and the attendant Peace Prize – have been severely parodied for years.

Peace: The Swiss Federal Ethics Committee on Non-Human Biotechnology and the citizens of Switzerland, for adopting the legal principle that plants have dignity.[120]
Peace – Presented to Viliumas Malinauskas of Grūtas, Lithuania, for creating the amusement park known as "Stalin World".
Peace – Presented to The Royal Navy, for ordering its sailors to stop using live cannon shells, and to instead just shout "Bang!"[50]
Peace – Presented to John Hagelin of Maharishi University and The Institute of Science, Technology and Public Policy, for his experimental conclusion that 4,000 trained meditators caused an 18 percent decrease in violent crime in Washington, D.C..[17]

If Lynch was not so ensconced in his anti – Israeli activity – he would have renamed it as THE PROTOCOLS OF WONDERMENT THAT IS ISRAEL.
YET I find that in spite of both of you have years ago having publically clearly vitiated his activities – Lynch has now indirectly taken his nefarious activities to Technion / Hebrew University....also boycotted by his acolytes.
All can be seen on my blog.
Neither of you did anything. Why?

Furthermore I advise you that the ILLEGAL BANNING OF Prof. Dan Avnon is particularly egregious in view of the fact that Sir Zelman Cowen set up the fellowship!

I send you only a few links – no doubt you will follow all the tangents backwards and forwards from these points per my few links herein.
Kindly note that I have a system of placing my wide ranging correspondences on my blog.This will be done in my inimitable way.
I will be doing the same for this – in seconds.

Kindly note I expect to be shown a good reason why I should not generate a reverse boycott – finding your UNI and Lynch’s sponsors and advising them what you guys do – or ALLOW TO BE DONE.

Unfortunately boycotts are technically illegal – and our people probably would discourage me.
BUT HEREIN IS A PROBLEM FOR LYNCH – HE COULD BE SUED – AND I HOPE SOME ENTITY DOES SUE HIM AND HIS ACOLYTES!
It is about time the Jewish community did something to protect themselves through the courts.

Note Sirs: this is in effect a warning for your university – For continuing in allowing Lynch to act in a way that discredits you all!
I just want to know – WHY DID YOU NOT INSTINTIVELY KNOW THAT TILL NOW?
YOURS IS THE ULTIMATE INSULT - BOYCOTTING JEWS FROM PARTAKING OF A SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORED / PAID FOR BY A GREAT / ESTEEMED JEW!!
You cannot get much worse than that.

The day of Jews lying down and allowing antisemites to abuse them has been over for years.
Even if some of my people are REAL exponents of peace! AND tending to the wimpish end of the spectrum!
Enough of this evil – I am sending this to the above CC people – and there are a lot of bcc entities.
ALL WAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

Please understand there are a lot of links to explore: if you do not – it may not be in your interest!
Geoff Seidner East St Kilda
    Subject: FORMAL EMAIL NOTICE #1
From: g87
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 5:33 PM
Subject: FORMAL EMAIL NOTICE #1
Kindly note that essentially there is no need for me to send emails of my ‘works’ to most people on my lists: you need merely the links below.
I will send emails from time to time for disparate reasons.
Note my personal details:
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
Tel: 03 9525 9299 03 9525 9290
Alternative email: geoffseidner@gmail.com
######################################################################################################################
THESE TWO PAIRS OF BLOGS ARE THE ONES I USE CURRENTLY.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The pair of blogs below have essentially been discontinued for
technical reasons.
There are hundreds of entries of disparate current interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment