Monday 10 December 2012

COMPLAINT TO HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION TODAY


From: g87
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:34 PM
Subject: I was abused by boycotees on Friday!

Lara,
C/ Australian Human Rights Commission

CC to
Alexander.Seccombe@minstaff.vic.gov.au;
yael<yael@maxbrenner.com.au>;

Dear Lara,
I was walking along Glenhuntly Rd Elsternwick on Friday when I was accosted by a bunch of hoons who screamed at me: GO BACK TO ISRAEL – YOU CAN’T SELL YOUR RUBBISH HERE’’!
This horrific racial vilification – different derivations of it – have happened before and elsewhere – are sickening.
Yes – they were of Middle – Eastern appearance – and they had hatred writ over their faces.
It has been getting worse over the years and I suggest 99% of Jews who are so vilified do not lodge complaints with police – or anyone.
Indeed it would be difficult to track them down – it indeed would not be plausible to ask these racists to identify themselves.
But I put to you that it is becoming more common, more brazen and more frightening being a Jew and merely going about your business with your head covered as Jews do.
Methinks this is well understood ; YOU SHOULD KNOW IT IS SADLY SO!
I wonder how many are abused for wearing a burka; and how many get to your ears.
I emphasize with those who may be abused for wearing a burka and seek no solace in their / mine mutual victimhood – nor do I wish to seek statistical comparison with the cases the HRC has investigated and how many Jewish complaints are investigated by your office.
Pathetically the answer is obvious!
BUT NO MORE IS IT NECESSARY TO CAST A LOOK AT WHO INVESTIGATES WHAT AND WHY AND THROUGH WHAT MOTIVATION: I WILL MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU: YOU NEED INVESTIGATE MATTERS MERELY ON THEIR RESPECTIVE MERITS!!!!!!!!
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TOLERANCE OF THOSE REFUSENIKS WHO ARE PLAINLY IN AUTHORITY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PUBLICLY SANCTIONED [ie the ‘allowed’ meaning of this pathetic word!] acceptance of this unremitting violence!
It is a pathetic state of affairs that the ACCC have refused to do anything about the OFFICIALLY ALLOWED BDS of Jewish goods.
Please do not dare come back to me and claim that it is merely Israeli goods!
I refer you to my prolix correspondences with the ACCC between Sept and Nov in 2011.
It all resides on my old disc drive which for now is too difficult for me to access.
I DO HAVE HARD COPIES – BUT FOR NOW SEEK TO NOT BURDEN YOU WITH MASSIVE FILES OF OVER 50 PAGES.
Paradoxically in ordinary email mode the substance makes easy viewing.
But I simply require the ACCC to do a bit of useful work and send you copies.
I will rapidly confirm the documents when you on – forward it to me in due course.
I reiterate: the ACCC are a combination of do – nothings who had and retain a policy of bias againt Jews by failing to take action against the official boycoteers.
Note as well: I now formally require that that other organization THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY CEASE AND DESIST FROM GIVING DEFACTO SANCTION [same meaning] to attacks on Jews!
I tell you – I have seen much racism from the Professor of the BDS / AKA THE LIMPID PEACE FOUNDATION THAT HE CHAIRS WHENEVER HE IS NOT FOMENTING HATRED AGAINST JEWS!
Never mind Jake Lynch – another professor of conflict / ANTISEMITISM PROMULGATION!
I prithe request that your august organization act to ensure that those who freely abuse and in disparate ways attack us – do not have the aegis / sanctity that it is OK to divest Jews in this way – by their very existence in fact!!!!!!!
Please regard matters on my blogs – as part of my complain: you have links below.
It sickens me that this blood libel in so many forms can exist officially. AND HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO EXIST!!!
Do not debate the scenario of blood libel with me: it would be a regrettable diversion.
I ask you to see all my recent blogs: it only finally occurred to me to make this OFFICIAL complaint to you – basis an article in The Australian today.
Complaining to the police occurred to me – until I realised
  1. How useless was the quest in finding these low – lifes.
  2. And that it is incumbent on YOUR ORGANIZATION TO ENSURE THAT RACIAL HATRED WILL NO LONGER BE PROMULGATED WITHOUT BEING SANCTIONED [I MEAN THE NOT – ALLOWED MEANING]BY YOUR PEOPLE!
It is imperative that you appreciate the above who are being sent cc of this document.
Including Brenners - who were too frightened to getting involved with my ACCC correspondences.
Copy is also sent to the ACCC who spent most of their time fighting me in even refusing to give me their email. I NOW ADVISE ANYONE THEIR EMAIL as above: let us hear their excuse for their moribundity at Jewish expense.
Thankfully Samuel – a Jew - was not /is not in charge of ACCC anymore – so they cannot claim that person who also encapsulated classical studied – inaction was not extant in my time.
This email is not only being sent to the above.
Yours Sincerely.
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3187
03 0 525 9299

No comments:

Post a Comment