Monday 29 October 2012

TO EDITOR IN CHIEF THE AUSTRALAN


From: g87
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 12:30 PM
Subject: TO EDITOR IN CHIEF THE AUSTRALIAN... I do not get it.
Dear Mr Mitchell.
Please reply and publish my letter.
Regards
Geoff Seidner
####################################################################
####################################################################
From: g87
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 12:08 PM
Subject: I do not get it.

I do not get it.

Why has even The Australian ostensively refused to publish anything on the self - created crisis that Obama and his acolytes in his administration have perpetuated and are now covering up.

I would have thought that the scandal is worse than Watergate: many US citizens have died in Benghazi due to this extreme - leftist President refusing to spoil his oft - damaged political visage.
It is worse than that: others have been secondeed to take the blaim or to declaim his innocence!

I used to not believe in conspiracies: the leftist media covering for this President I can understand: but The esteemed The Australian?

It is the cover - up that you must immediately disclose: Obama is now avoiding questions or deflecting them till after the US elections.
An immoral disgrace.
I have carefully analysed your articles as below; am starting to believe that you are too scared of being criticised by the left.


Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299






BLOG ARCHIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment