Friday 26 October 2012

ENEMY OF OUR ENEMY NOT OUR FRIEND: SCHEURER RE OBAMA!!

ENEMY OF OUR ENEMY NOT OUR FRIEND: SCHEURER RE OBAMA!!

These 6 links show that the old idea about  The enemy of my enemy is my friend 
is frequently  not the best - accepted wisdom. Note this when it comes to the antisemite M Scheurer.

This morning 7 30 am Friday Oct 26 Melbourne time approx... I heard Scheurer say some excellent things to the esteemed Neil Cavuto re Obama and the Libya /Benghazi disaster and the White House intention to generate an inquiry on Nov 15!! - more than a week after the US Presidential election!

Sheurer said some amazing things..Democrats are bad people ,,,their passivity during terrorist attack...7 hours they watched no help or even thought about sendinng help... they are just silly people not adults!

SEE LINK HERE!!!
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/10/25/fox-regular-michael-scheuer-democrats-are-very/190936

or 

THIS IS THE RECORDING ON NEIL CAVOTO / SCHEURER!!


THIS IS THE RECORDING ON NEIL CAVUTO / SCHEURER!!
Pathetically I found it at a media matters site! Funded by George Soros!!




GS




The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org/.../The_enemy_of_my_enemy_is_my_friendShare
The phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend is a proverb that advances the ...Although not directly related to the global American/Soviet power struggle, the ...





################################################################################################################################################################
These 4 links are from the esteemed FRONTPAGMAGE MAGAZINE.COM
gs








#################################################################################################################################################################



No comments:

Post a Comment